If you are a resident of the East Lansing Public School District and have a student who will be enrolling for the first time in the 2021-2022 school year, please click on the text below to access the online registration portal:
Enroll for 2021-2022
Any required documentation you are unable to upload, can be emailed to the Registrar, Bonnie McGraw, at firstname.lastname@example.org or brought to the high school. Required documentation includes:
- Proof of Age - birth certificate, permanent resident card, or passport
- Parent/Guardian driver's license or state ID with current address
- Residency Verification - current utility bill, signed lease/rental agreement, current homeowner's insurance policy, current tax bill, or other official mail
- Immunization/Health Record
- Previous School Records - most recent grade report for students in grades 9-12 and for students in grades 10-12, an official transcript
All required documentation must be presented before enrollment can be completed.
If you are unable to access our online system and still need to enroll, please fill out this packet and return to East Lansing High School with the required documentation.
Any incoming 9th grade student who is currently attending St. Thomas or the Islamic School, and is an East Lansing Resident, please use the 21-22 online enrollment . We will schedule you with incoming 9th grade students from MacDonald Middle School if you register prior to June 30th.
Want to know more about East Lansing Schools? Visit our About ELPS page.