Summer Credit Recovery
2023 Summer Credit Recovery
East Lansing High School will be offering credit recovery June 12 – July 16 (no class the week of July 3). The first two weeks will be in person with the final two weeks being virtual. This session will be supervised by a certified ELHS teacher. The curriculum is Edgunity, an online credit recovery system. Only courses previously failed may be recovered.
• There is no cost for students to take summer credit recovery this year.
• Students must attend the in-person session days unless an exception has been made for an extenuating circumstance and approved by the teacher.
• In Person class time is 10 am – 12 pm Monday – Thursday. A second afternoon session from 1pm -3pm may be added based on demand.
• Classes must be completed (final taken) by the end of the session.
• The deadline to complete this form to request credit recovery is Wednesday, June 7th, 2022. Acceptance will be based on student need and space availability.
• Successfully completed courses will appear on your transcript with a passing grade (‘S’) and the failing grade (‘E’) will be removed from your GPA calculation, but will remain on your transcript.
• Student Athletes: E2020 courses are not accepted by the NCAA Eligibility Center.