East Lansing High School Parent Council
Parent Council Funding Appeal Letter
ELHS Parent Council does NOT hold any fundraisers. We only ask for direct contributions to fund our programs. Please follow the link below to find out more infomation on how you can donate to the ELHS Parent Council.
2021-22 Parent Council Board Members
|President & DPC Rep
Staff Meal Coordinator
DPC Rep/Past President
Brady Velazquez; Greg Rutkowski
Paula Kaiser VanDam
Melissa Lehti-Shie and Harmony Gmazel
Grace Tukurah and Ashley Ahlin
You may contact any Board member at ELHSParentCouncil@gmail.com
Proposed Meeting Schedule & Programs for 2021-22
- Sept. 14
- Oct. 12
- Nov. 9
- Jan. 11
- Feb. 8
- March 8
- April 12
- May 10
The East Lansing High School Parent Council:
- Assists with communications between parents/guardians and administrators, including the principal and assistant principals who regularly attend our council meetings.
- Smooths the transition from middle school and beyond. Our meetings include outside speakers on useful topics such as college admissions, vocational training and mental health resources.
- Assists in volunteer support for general needs for the entire school. We offer volunteer opportunities and sign-up opportunities through our newsletter and on social media.
- Funds educational enhancement outside administrative budgets for teachers, providing funds for technology, equipment and learning materials.
- Please consider supporting the Parent Council with your time, service and a monetary donation. Your funds ensure we can continue to support our incredible teachers and students.
Please consider supporting the Parent Council with your time, service and a monetary donation. Your funds ensure we can continue to support our incredible teachers and students.
If you prefer, checks made payable to the ELHS Parent Council may be delivered to the office by your student or through the mail: Attn: Parent Council, East Lansing High School, 509 Burcham Drive, East Lansing, MI 48823
For more information and a volunteer form which can be printed, filled out and returned to the office, see our Welcome Letter.