· Submission for canvas literacy Arts Magazine are due Friday, November 1st. Turn art into Mrs. Remer-Saenz’s room #721 and send writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include full name, grade, email, title and media. Write “cnver” on the back if you want to enter as a cnver submission, but do not write “Canvas” on the front.
· ELHS yearbook department is having a bike-o-thon on Friday October 25th from 4-5pm. Location TBD. Once the location is identified we will announce ASAP. This is a fundraiser, pick up your pledge sheets from Mrs. Fata. Monday due by October 30th and pledge sheets are due on October 25th. Money will help students purchase their yearbook. Everyone is welcome!
· The next SEA meeting is Monday 10/21/2019 from 2:45 – 3:30 pm. Come join us in helping our environment!
· Reminder to LINKS – You are meeting Thursday October 24, 2019 during your peer connection hour in the Library Conference Room. Bring you assignments
· The Red Cross is holding a blood drive at the high school next Thursday, 10/24. Sign up to donate blood during both lunches in front of the HUB. You can make a difference.
· The application for the Dr. Martin Luther King / Mark S. McDaniel Legacy Scholarship is currently available in the Student Service Office. DEADLINE is 11/15/2019