Daily Announcements ~ 03/12/2020
· Congratulates to the girls basketball team for their 54-33 Regional Semi Final Victory over Portage Central. Tonight the ladies will play Holt at Holt for the regional championship.
· On Thursday and Friday this week, the kids that normally ride the WHALE bus will need to ride the DINOSAUR bus am/pm.
· Sign-up to decorate terracotta pots and watch the movie Hercules during EXCEL on March 31st and April 2nd. See Ms. Smith I the library.
· Want to be a member of the 101st award-winning Ceniad yearbook staff next year! Pick up an application outside of Mr. Harrell’s classroom this week and fill it out and return it no later than Friday, March 20th. See Mr. Harrell in 604 with question.
· A reminder the AP Chemistry is once again on the master schedule and that if you wish to take it, please register for it during your scheduling meeting for the 2020-2021 school year.
· Do you like photography and using fancy cameras? or learning how to interview or write journalistically? What about learning how to use different software, or exploring concepts of design? Or maybe writing a professional social media post? Consider joining Portrait! Our newspaper is entering its 2nd year as a class and we would love for you to join us second hour in Mr. Harrell’s classroom nest year. There is no pre-requisites, applications or summer work – come to Mr. Harrell for additional questions.
· The Kendall College of Art and Design Dual Enrollment class is an opportunity for highly motivated art students to earn both high school credit and 3 college credits at the same time. Without written exams! Next year’s fall class offering will be a computer graphic design class: Color 113. Second semester a painting class, Color 112, will be offered. If you are interested in either and would like more information, please email or see Mrs. Remer-Saenz in room 721 or Ms. Wyant in student services.
· CSU is having a prayer meeting tomorrow during lunch to focus on coronavirus. Early lunch is in Lampi’s room #313 and late lunch is in Plines’s room #303. Everyone is welcome to come.
· There will be NO BSU today due to the half day! We’ll see y’all next week.