YEARBOOK INFORMATION 2018-19
Adviser: Cody Harrell • firstname.lastname@example.org • 517-333-7581
ORDERING A YEARBOOK
Our 240 page, full-color yearbooks cost $65 during the first two weeks of school, $70 the rest of first semester, $75 second semester, and $80 the day they arrive. We sold all 625 yearbooks last year, so we strongly suggest pre-ordering to guarantee yourself a copy. The first opportunty to purchase a yearbook in person is on Activities Day.
Orders can also be placed during the year in the main office or with Mr. Harrell in room 604. We accept cash and checks payable to ELPS, and the link is available for online orders.
SENIOR INFO SHEETS - Due Oct. 1, 2018
Senior Info Questionnaires will be held online for the 2018-19 school year. The link will be provided soon.
SENIOR PICTURES - Due Oct. 1, 2018
- Formal attire only: shirts, ties, nice blouses, skirts, etc.
- Head shot only: no props, no hats, no hoods, no hands
- Dimensions: 2.25 inches - width, 3 inches - height
- Head size - top of hair to bottom of chin: minimum 1 inch, maximum 1.5 inches
- Color: no black-and-white, no filters
- Background - prefered: indoor, simple background
- Digital file format: 300dpi minimum, jpeg ONLY
- Notes about cropping photos... Do not crop photos tightly around the head and torso. Make sure there is space around the head and torso. When in doubt, let us do it!
- .jpg file
- At least 300 DPI
- File labeled: lastname_firstname (ie harrell_cody)
- We prefer, and strongly suggest, submitting your senior photo electronically via Jostens upload. Select the "SENIOR PHOTOS" option. http://www.yearbooknerds.com/east-lansing-high-school
- Questions about submitting your senior photo digitally? Send this guide to your student's photographer for more information.
Questions? Contact our yearbook adviser, Cody Harrell
- Email: email@example.com
- Voicemail: 517.333.7581
It is not required to have a professional take your senior portrait, but you are required to have one! In November, seniors who have not submitted a photo will receive an appointment with one of our photographers.
SENIOR PATRON ADS - Due Dec. 23, 2018
A Senior Patron Ad is your opportunity to pair priceless photos with a personal message to express your pride in a special graduate. These messages comprise one of the most popular sections of our yearbook. Family members—parents/guardians, siblings, grandparents, aunts/uncles—are the most common sources of these messages, but we also welcome patron ads that celebrate long-time friendships, athletes/musicians who have played together since they were “kids,” students who grew up in neighborhood/elementary/church/scout groups, and more! Feel free to pass this info along to coaches, troop leaders, mentors, youth group leaders, etc.
Click here to see EXAMPLES of Senior Patron Ads from a previous year.
The DIGITAL ORDER FORM will be available shortly. Please complete one form per ad. (Example: Joy's mother and grandmother would like to order a separate ad. Joy's mother completes a form and Joy's grandmother completes a second form. One student, two ads, two forms...)
SUBMITTING PHOTOS TO THE YEARBOOK
We are always looking for photos of summer experiences, sporting events, extracurricular activities, performances, classroom assignments, community involvement, and students' achievements/adventures. Please send your photos to: firstname.lastname@example.org